Today Alexis is 6 months old. Not only is it hard to believe it's already been 6 months but I can hardly believe how much Alexis has changed in such a short time. She's become such a little person and I see more and more of her dad in her as she grows. Soon she'll be crawling...walking...talking...growing up entirely too fast. As I rock her at night and hold her as she sleeps, I find myself wishing time could stand still. I wish those silent moments, holding my very own miracle, could last forever. Even though that is all just wishful thinking, it does make me take a step back and enjoy that extra minute of silence....just me and my daughter.
Below are pictures from this beautiful fall weekend!
 |
| Alexis loves to go for walks |
 |
| She's sitting up on her own...with a little help of course |
 |
| Alexis is always smiling..she's the happiest baby! |
 |
| Her way of getting from here to there...by rolling over |
No comments:
Post a Comment