Sunday, April 1, 2012

First Birthday!!!

It's so hard to believe my little baby is turning 1 tomorrow.  Where did the time go?  Alexis is turning into such a little person, with a little attitude and all!  Although I've loved every minute of her growing up this past year, I still wish I could go back to the beginning and start all over again.  I can only imagine I will always feel this way.  Below are pictures of some of her birthday presents.  She wasn't too interested in unwrapping and loved the presents for about a minute and then she was off to something else; but, Jason and I sure had fun shopping for her!  Miss you all!   
Alexis' new wheels
I'm "1" t-shirt - she fills it out pretty good

I'm sure she'll be helping dad mow the lawn this summer


Beep Beep


Vrooooommmmm

Taking it for a test drive

1 comment:

  1. A new car for her first birthday! She must have daddy wrapped around her finger! I love the lawn mower too... great daddy bonding time! Give her a BIG birthday kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete