These are pictures from the "New Mama Class" I took. We met every Wednesday for 6 weeks and often met during the week for a walk around Lake Calhoun or Harriet etc. They really became a wonderful support group for me. It was so nice to meet other mom's that were going through the same things I was going through. It made me realize that all my feelings were normal and justified. I remember not wanting to go the first day; I was exhausted and nervous about bringing Alexis out. As soon as I arrived and we started talking, I realized I was among 9 other women feeling the exact same way. I'm so thankful Jason encouraged me to take the class; I've made some wonderful friends and Alexis has too.
Most of us are taking the "Beyond Newborn" class starting in a couple weeks so it will be fun to see the babies grow.




No comments:
Post a Comment