My little punkin is sure growing up!!!
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Survival
Well I've survived my first few weeks of work but I wouldn't say it's been easy. Of course, the first few days I cried at the drop of a hat when I'd think or talk about Alexis. The next couple of days I enjoyed seeing my co-workers and feeling some independence again. About the 9th day back, after I was back in the swing of things, I had a horrible day. I wasn't able to feed Alexis before I went to work so missed her morning smiles and quality mom time I was used to. As soon as I walked in, I cried to a co-worker. I felt like I didn't get any time with her. I realized I really needed that morning mom and daughter time, even if it was only for 15 minutes. It helped me get though the day. Some would say it would be easier to leave with their little one sleeping but I need my little Lexi fix to jump start my day. Wouldn't you if you saw this face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment