Its Saturday morning and I'm extactic we get to have a whole day to spend as a family. We survived the first week of Alexis going to daycare. I have to admit, it was probably harder for Jason and I than it was for Alexis. I'd rather have it that way anyway. Alexis seems to be quite busy going to the park, being outside and having kids play with her all day long. She's so tired out by the time she gets home, she's gong to bed at 6 and is tired at 5. Hopefully she settles in and she stays up a bit later so mom and dad have a little more time to spend with her.
Alexis is changing everyday. Most recently she found her feet and is enthralled with putting them in her mouth. I think it's the absolute cutest thing. She smiles constantly, giggles, talks and is just a really happy baby. Lucky us! She's rolling over from back to tummy almost as quick as you can put her on her back. Between sucking on her feet and rolling over, she's making changing her quite difficult. We have videos we'll be posting soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment