Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So smart

Whenever anyone asks me how my little girl is, I get this school-girl, giddy feeling with a great big mom smile.  All I can reply is she's an absolute joy.  It seems every stage of her growing up has been my favorite and this is no different.  She smiles, blows kisses, talks, dances and has a little mind of her own.  She amazes me every day and I can't imagine my life without this little piece of joy.  We are blessed!

4 comments:

  1. What a little sweetheart! Lexi already wants to be like her Mommy and copy you!!

    Love you
    Grandma Lochow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only she could say Mama...we are working on it :)

      Delete
  2. She's so cute! Its wonderful to have internet and to be able to see videos of her because things change so fast! I love the little wings behind her ears! Derek had that too, it was difficult to cut the off! Take Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be a long time before I cut her hair, I want to see more curls!!

      Delete